I have two hot, mildly swollen bumps. One on my foot and one on my knee. I have scratched both raw.

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Bumps

Ok, it is tough to say what they may be, especially over the computer. Scratching them raw was not a good idea, as that increases the risk of them getting infected if they were not already.
See the Doctor for an examination and diagnosis of them so the proper treatment can occur. Best wishes to you.

In brief: Bumps

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Thats not good

the question is what are the bumps and are they infected…hence you should see a doc.

In brief: Thats not good

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Carrie Cannon

In brief: Hot Itchy bumps

Sounds like you may now have infections of these areas.
Warm compresses, regular cleansing with water, and triple antibiotic ointment with a sterile bandage covering the areas plus short fingernails may help. The skin itches when healing. May need oral or other ointment antibiotics if continues.

In brief: Hot Itchy bumps

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Adam Smith