I feel I'm taking to many meds flomax, (tamsulosin)ciprofloxacin, metformin, lisinopril, nexuim and they want me to take Percocet for my pain. Im nervous about it.

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Meds only if needed

You are right to worry about taking more meds, especially given your age (it could lead to a precedence when u r older).
Where is the pain? What other treatments have you tried for it? Has anything else been effective? Percocet is rather strong stuff & u may want to exhaust other options first, like phys therapy, TENS units, dermal cream (Capzacin, others) depending on the injury & its cause.

In brief: Meds only if needed

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology