I have Sciatica for several week now. It has not bothered me for part 2 week, but came back yesterday after laying down with pants and belt on.

Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Pain Management

In brief: May not be sciatica

Many causes of 'sciatic' type pain: pirirformis syndrome, discopathy, other muscle spasms, inflammation of nerves in or near the back/sides of the leg.
Proper diagnosis is KEY.A good history and osteopathic hands-on exam may determine the actual cause - ex. tight piriformis muscle, compression of nerve by belt, bad vertebra function. Manipulation or other proper treatment can then be used to fix it

In brief: May not be sciatica

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Belt is too tight

Need to loosen your belt before lying down! Start decompressing and not tightening your low back and sacroiliac joint, and gluts.
Be kind to your body.

In brief: Belt is too tight

Be kind to your body.
Dr. Eric Weisman