Last weeks ultrasounds showed left ovarian cyst and fluid in uterus. No right ovary was visualized and I don't think it was the 2 times prior in 2013. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Nathan Lilya

In brief: Ultrasounds

Ovaries can be difficult to identify if there is a good amount of inflammation in the area, gas, fluid, etc.
They tend to blend in to their surroundings, unless you have a really good ultrasound machine. Next time you go in, ask the tech to identify the ovary for you, and you'll see what I mean; in some cases it is very subtle. I would discuss with your doctor. Good luck!

In brief: Ultrasounds

Dr. Nathan Lilya
Dr. Nathan Lilya
Dr. Adam Levy