Pale red dots on cheek. 18 years old. Always wore sunscreen. Never had acne. Hyper pigmentation? Underlying freckles? Uneven skin tone? Narrow down?

Dr. Tiffanie Noonan

In brief: Sorry...

But is sounds like you have narrowed down your options about as much as anyone can without actually seeing the lesions that you are referring to.
Instead of narrowing it down, I could add other possibilities but that would be fruitless. If you are interested in an actual answer you will need to see a physician (primary care or dermatologist). Take care.

In brief: Sorry...

Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
Dr. Cindy Juster