My husband has been suffering from a spine injury where it left him with burning in his feet and a bad rash. Always in pain what can I do?

Dr. Mansoor Jatoi

In brief: Neuropathy

This sounds like neuropathic pain.
I would discuss this with your doctor, there are medications that one can take to help alleviate this discomfort so that we can try to take the edge off of his discomfort in his legs. Please be well and follow up closely at the advice of your primary care physician.

In brief: Neuropathy

This sounds like neuropathic pain.

In brief: Been to his primary?

Has he been to his primary care doctor for some suggestions on how to deal with this problem? Has the primary then, prescribed either medication or some intervention for spinal rehabilitation.
If yes & still no relief did your primary consider sending him to a neurologist? Does your husband have a history of alcohol use (in the past let's say...more so say than now?). Labs which have been drawn?

In brief: Been to his primary?