I havent had a period for almost a month I been cramping real bad and having major back problems. My breast are sore but not so much am I pregnant?

In brief: Do you meant that

you are a month late for your period? If yes, would go ahead and take a home pregnancy test now so that you know one way or another. Take care.

In brief: Do you meant that

Dr. Varun Verma

In brief: Perhaps

Although there may be other causes of your symptoms - pregnancy is certainly one of them. Please take a home urine pregnancy test if this is available in your setting.
Otherwise see a medical provider so they may administer one.

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. Varun Verma
Dr. Varun Verma
Dr. Anthony Fritz

In brief: Possibly

Please consider having an evaluation done by your health care provider to determine if you could be pregnant.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Anthony Fritz
Dr. Anthony Fritz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham