Bacterial infection, reoccurring, blistery like pimples, itchy and tender, come back each month on my left ankle, leaves scarring after gone?

Dr. Varun Verma

In brief: See a doctor

How do you know it is a bacterial infection? It certainly could be.
.. However, recurrent skin lesions in the same spot can be allergic (contact dermatitis), something like shingles (viral), very rarely cancer or autoimmune. The only way to be correctly diagnosed and treated is to go and see your doctor quickly.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Varun Verma
Dr. Varun Verma
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care

In brief: MRSA

Some bacterial infections can be so serious that they eat up your skin and spread.
I'm concerned you are describing Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus. Please see your doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: MRSA

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim