I'm having acne problems, my face is now fed up of acne I tried several skin care creams but now a days I'm having scars and acne irritation on face?

See Doctor. Acne is not a short time care treatment plan You should talk with Doctor about the long term time required for treatment of acne.
Skin specialists. Some medicines like Accutane can be helpful for severe acne but you need a special dermatologist doctor to prescribe this medicine. If over the counters are not helping I would suggest seeing them as soon as possible. Good luck.