Right side chest pain that comes and goes it feels tight hurts a little but then goes away . no other pain but very bad acid reflux?

Dr. Lisa Persaud
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Inflammed food pipe

It may very well be inflammation of your esophagus causing you chest pain.
I'd advise you to to change your diet to non-spicy diet and avoid caffeine, tomato sauce and sour foods. Try taking Zantac (ranitidine) when you feel the reflux symptoms and you made need something a little stronger that a doctor can prescribe for you. Also avoid eating late and large meals. It it doesn't ease up, see your doc soon!

In brief: Inflammed food pipe

Dr. Lisa Persaud
Dr. Lisa Persaud
Dr. Lisa Persaud
Sorry for the typos - my goodness!
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology