I miss my period for oct. Last period was in sept. Its Nov n I'm bleeding mid like a period. Lower stomach hurts a little why is that?

Irregular periods. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.
Hormone irregularity. Could you me pregnant or recently pregnant? Are you on birth control? Typically irregular periods are associated with fluctuations in hormones either endogenous (within your body) or exogenous (i.e BCPs). There are other reasons but this is the most common. If you have irregular periods and pain it can be from an abnormal and possibly dangerous pregnancy. If you are at risk see MD prompt.