29 month old toddler has been complaining of arm, wrist &leg pain for the last 2 months.she's still active but doesn't like to be touched what's wrong?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Joint pains?

You need to have your toddler thoroughly examined to find out the cause of her aches and pains.
If this is associated with warm and swollen joint areas, fever, with some + blood tests and X-rays, I could make a diagnosis of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, but this could just as easily be an active toddler that is a bit clumsy and bumps into things. So, go see your pediatrician for more answers

In brief: Joint pains?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Shontae Buffington