For the past two days, I've been suffering nausea and a minor, sometime severe, headache. No fever. Could it be the flu?

Flu. It is possible can be the flu, even without upper respiratory symptoms and/or fever. Flu can work in many ways, so be on the lookout for any fever or the start of any cold like symptoms.
Possibly. According to Mayo Clinic Flu sxs may include “Fever over 100F (38C), Aching muscles, especially in your back, arms and legs, Chills & sweats, Headache, Dry Cough, Fatigue and weakness, Nasal Congestion.” Gastroenteritis symptoms may include: diarrhea , nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps/pain, headaches, muscular aches & pains as well as fever (low grade). Bloody stools are not usually associated.