I want to know that how can I maintain my high blood pressure?? My pressure goes some times 180. And I am handicapped. I cant walk.

Hypertension. You need to cut salt and fat out of your diet. It is also important to lose weight, even 10 lbs can affect your blood pressure. Have you seen your doctor and are you on medication? If not you will probably need a combination of medication and lifestyle modification.
Global fitness:) I am happy you are interested in controlling your blood pressure. In spite of not being able to walk, other fitness methods should help: upper body conditioning, work in a pool, etc. Consult a physical therapist. Then, maintain ideal weight, watch intake of salt & processed foods. Practice relaxation/meditation/stress reduction. But monitor BP; may, unfortunately, rise in spite of your best effort.