Can I take botox for drooping upper eyelid (ptosis)?

Botox for ptosis. I do not recommend using Botox in this case, as it will relax the muscles that are keeping your lids open, which will result in worse ptosis. I would instead suggest seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for possible eyelid surgery.
No. Botulinum toxin is not used to treat a drooping upper eyelid (ptosis). In fact, botulinum toxin can make it worse.
Maybe. Botox does not lift directly, it can be used to cause a lifting effect by weakening the muscles that pull down. If injected improperly, it could make the drooping worse.
No. Botox can raise the position of a droopy eyebrow but not the position of the drooping eyelid. Certain eye drops can temporarily raise the position of the eyelid but they are not intended for long term use. The best solution is to have the ptosis surgically repaired. The operation is minimally invasive and can be performed by an experienced oculoplastic or facial plastic surgeon.
NO. Botox works by weakening or paralysing the muscle.It will be un wise to have Botox if you already have weakness in your eye lid muscle.Make sure you discuss your problem with doctors with proper credentials who is going to treat you for your specific problem.