What is the best way to tell my children about our divorce? Our son hugo has aspergers and our 14 year old has celiac and type one diabetes

In brief: No one best way

I believe it's impossible to predict the BEST way to go about telling children about a divorce.
The method should be one agreed-upon by both parents and I would think should involve either a family meeting or at least one parent telling both children at the same time. And then, the other parent having a conference if it's not possible to have the whole family together. Best of luck to you all.

In brief: No one best way

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman