I have sinus infection have been on bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) ds after 3 days I got dizzy for about 10-15 min. Took terbutaline 2.5 and abuterol 2 hrs before b/p 126/62?

OK. Good luck. Finish the full course of Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim). Possibly the Albuterol and or terbutaline made you dizzy, BP is not bad. Be sure to make an appt with your Dr. if the dizziness returns or you do not feel better. Good luck.
Inner ear dysfunctio. The dizzyness could be from inner ear dysfunction, nothing need to be worried. It will get better.