Hello. I often get anxiety/panic attacks when I am stressed and sometimes for no reason. How can I prevent them?

Your Dr can assess. for anxiety disorder & causative underlying medical conditions. Psychotropic medications are often indicated and cognitive behavioral therapy can be very helpful. In the meantime - if anxious find a quiet place - do so. Breath in slowly & deeply through your nostrils. Fill your lungs with air (but not to the point of discomfort). Hold for a count of five then slowly begin to exhale through >
See a Dr. A doctor can help you with your condition as anxiety is one of the most common conditions treated by primary care doctors. If severe anxiety is evident, a Psychiatrist would be bale to help greatly too. Counseling, therapy, and medication may all be beneficial for you. See the Doc. Best wishes.
Rational Treatment. 20's fem ? prevention of panic attacks (PA). As w. all med probs rational treatment relies on causation. First physical reasons explored then psychological. For physical consider metabolic workup (thyroid etc.) & eval for Barlows/mitral valve prolapse (MVP); echocardiogram. Joint Hypermobility needs eval; see Brighton Criteria. Medicinal cannabis is successfully used by many for PA prevention.