I have aching in my body and a feeling of a lump in my throat, my hands are throbbing and I have an elevated temperature ?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Infection

It's cold and flu season, and it appears you are developing some type of infection.
Try some over the counter cold remedies and see the doctor for an examination. Good luck.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Louis Cooper

In brief: See MD

You may have a viral infection, but you should be seen to be properly evaluated and treated.
Go today if you can otherwise tomorrow. Take tylenol (acetaminophen) for comfort and fever control if you are not allergic to it. Consider yourself contagious. Drink plenty of fluids and feel better.

In brief: See MD

Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Sick

It sounds like you may have a virus.
I recommend you increase your water, rest, and try ibuprofen 400mg up to 3 times a day as needed for fever. If you get worse instead of better, then you should go to Urgent Care or your primary care doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Sick

It sounds like you may have a virus.
Dr. Marsha Davis