I am gaining weight sudenly. Is that because i got sexual active.

Dr. Derek Skinner

In brief: Doubtful

I'm not sure how much weight you have gained and over what time period.
There is not any reason that I can think of that would cause weight gain just because you are now sexually active, unless we are talking about a pregnancy. If you are worried about a possible pregnancy you will need to take a pregnancy test. Hope this is helpful.

In brief: Doubtful

In brief: Being sexually

active should not cause a female to gain weight.
Unless pregnant or weight ^ w oral contraceptives or other form of b/c.

In brief: Being sexually

Dr. Stacy Frye
Sports Medicine

In brief: Very unlikely

Very unlikely. A recent increase in weight could be simply from eating more or exercising less (burning less calories) or it could be due to other health issues - such as low thyroid levels.
If you are concerned and/or have other symptoms concerning you, see a physician.

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Probably not

if you were moderately exercising and building muscle mass, that could account for a weight gain.
As a rule, sexual activity does not really qualify as strenuous exercise, so the answer is no. I would look at other reasons, such as diet, increased salt intake, fluid retention related to menstruation, and recent illness. Those are the most likely. If you are worried about your health, see your GP

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Peter Kurzweil