Could dexamethasone sodium phosphate be used as a steroid to gain muscle?

Perhaps... Any steroid can be used to increase muscle mass. However , keep in mind that this may result in increased blood sugar, diabetes and erratic behavior (aggressive) , acne and heart disease.
No way! Dexamethasone is not that kind of steroid. If you use it you might lose muscle over time. Not only that, but you will gain weight, get bloated, lose bone, get stretch marks and feel awful. Dexamethasone is a powerful corticosteroid which is often used for immunosuppression and is not anabolic.