Is it safe to take AZO Bladder Control capsules for a mild urinary urgency problem? I have been to a Dr. & do not have an infection. I'm 67.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Judicious use of AZO (a topical soothing agent for urinary tract (lining or mucosa) is okay for irritative voiding if you experienced its intended effect.
Urinary urgency at one of 67 needs to be checked for bladder emptying and stability by reviewing detailed general and urinary Hx + exam + testing residual urine; it usually results from altering nerve control to the bladder by aging ....

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. Marsha Davis