I take ativan (lorazepam) for an anxiety disorder. I've heard it helps with some opiate withdrawal symptoms. How much should I take to relieve the symptoms?

Need to ask your Dr. HealthTap is not used for treatment of individual patients, and something like the treatment of an addiction needs to be done through a one on one evaluation with a health care provider who you develop a relationship with. The continuity of care as well as an individual treatment plan will be developed personally for your withdraw symptoms in a well coordinated medical plan. Best wishes.
Need to see your. doctor Or a drug rehab center and not attempt to self medicate as this is dangerous.
If you are. withdrawing from opiates it is better to do this under supervision of your physician and not based off of advice that you obtain from a doctor on the internet who doesn't know your medical history. Take care.