I'm 22 yrs old male 77kg. I take oxycodone, bromazepam, multivitamins, xanax (alprazolam).... I know these medications kill my liver. What medications should I take to save my liver? Thank you

I think at this. point the major issue is not what you should take in addition to your current drugs - but rather what medications can be removed from your current medication regimen. Work together to optimize these medications. Take care.
Hepatotoxicity. First, the medications you list are not likely to produce any significant liver damage in taken in therapeutic doses. Outside of stopping medications there is little you can do to prevent hepatic damage.
Narcotics + Benzos. Oxycodone is a potent narcotic (opioid) typically used to treat severe pain. Chronic use of oxycodone can lead to tolerance, dependence, and addiction, as well as liver damage. Xanax (alprazolam) and bromazepam are both benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines are also potentially addictive medications. The combination of oxycodone and benzodiazepines is particularly dangerous and cause a person to stop breathing.