Is thyroiditis (based on u/s that showed borderline thyroid enlargement /goiter) related to thyroid cancer? If no nodes were seen? Have globus symptom

Globus. You started with a globus sensation which may be due to an anxiety disorder. You had a thyroid U/S done which sounds to be NORMAL. thyroiditis is not diagnosed on ultrasound, its based on hormone levels. You have no goiter or nodules. You have a normal exam. You need to address the globus. You can get an ENT exam with laryngopharyngoscopy and talk to your doctor about treating anxiety or OCD.