I just got off birth control October 15th 2014, and my doctor said I could become pregnant as November 1. So in another words,you can ovulte aftr depo?

Dr. David Kurss

In brief: Yes you can

The Deposit Provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot given every 3 months protects you from pregnancy.
After three months, without another shot or other method of birth control, ovulation can can occur and you are at risk for pregnancy. Good luck.

In brief: Yes you can

Dr. David Kurss
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. Bryan Kurtz

In brief: Possible

Its possible to get pregnant, but not likely.
It takes a while for the Depo to completely get out of your system, potentially as long as 6-8 months after the last shot. I would recommend that you don't try until you have had 2 normal periods to ensure you have a healthy endometrial lining when implantation occurs.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Bryan Kurtz
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
Dr. Adam Levy