I am 7 days overdue with my period, I took 2 tests both came out neg. I have a clear discharge and weird pregnancy symptoms. Could I be pregnant?

In brief: See a doctor

if you are so concerned and you still do not trust two seperate home pregnancy tests and you have symptoms GO AND SEE A DOCTOR will order a blood test for you that will confirm without any doubt if you are pregnant or not and might be able to help you with your symptoms if you are not and if you are congratulation good luck thank you for using health tap i hope that answered your question

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Adam Levy