I have cracks at corner of mouth. What can I do?

Dr. Allena Willis
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Angular chelitis
Angular chelitis(cuts at the corners of the mouth) can have an etiology from bacteria, fungus, a loss in vertical dimension, or iron deficiencies.
See your dentist for proper care as soon as possible. Proper diagnosis is key for proper treatment.

In brief: Angular chelitis
Dr. Allena Willis
Dr. Allena Willis
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Need to be seen
Cracks at the corner of the mouth can be caused by several things.
Over stretching of the lips, some nutritional deficiencies, and an improper bite relationship are some possible causes. Your dentist would be a logical place to start to try to identify the cause and provide recommendations for you.

In brief: Need to be seen
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Cracks
Dermatologist might help if causing discomfort.

In brief: Cracks
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali