My period is 4 days late. I have been spotting dark brown, had severe lower back pain two days ago but breast aren't tender. Am I pregnant?

Dr. E. Regina Widman

In brief: Possibly pregnant

You did not list your age, but if you are in reproductive age, yes you could be pregnant.
Take a home preg test and if + see your OB/Gyn. If test negative, also need to see your OB/Gyn because of your stated symptoms of severe low back pain, Worry about things like ectopic pregnancies, STD infections, ovarian cysts and need to see MD to determine cause and proceed with treatment plan and workup.

In brief: Possibly pregnant

Dr. E. Regina Widman
Dr. E. Regina Widman
Dr. Jane Van Dis