Can Status epilepticus be pseudo from PTSD? x19hr total loss aware No+EEG during prob to med given for seize Rpd slwng brain wvs 1rst epilepsy event

In brief: What was happening

During the status.
Were you having tonic clonic movements or were you in a post ictal or other form of unconsciousness? Seizures can result from a number of medical illnesses. Temporal lobe seizures can be hard to find on an EEG but during a seizure there should be something. I am suspicious that something else may have been happening and would welcome further information . Exam and labs.

In brief: What was happening

During the status.
Dr. Eric Weisman