Are itchy gums normal after having having wisdom teeth pulled?

Healing. Usually normal healing process. Do not disturb the areas of the extractions.
It is normal. This is just a part of the healing process. If itching occurs and it is not a problem, then nothing need be done.
?gingivitis. You should see your dentist for possible inflammation of your gum.
How long after? Itching is sometimes a sign of healing, and sometimes a sign of infection. Absent any other signs/symptoms don't worry. If you have any concerns, see your surgeon.