How does a contour thread lift work?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Not well
I use to perform these but no longer employ them other than for rare circumstances where patients are not surgical candidates and require mild short term correction.

In brief: Not well
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Silhouette Instalift
There are many different types of thread lifts.
The Silhouette Instalift is, unique in that it is, an absorbable product that stimulates your own collagen. The thread has cones attached that when placed properly in the fat of the cheek lifts, supports and holds the overlying skin. It stimulates your own collagen to add volume & shape to your face and neck. www.artofplasticsurgery.com

In brief: Silhouette Instalift
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal