Is there anything I can do to increase the possibility of regaining full feeling in my lower lip and chin after wisdom teeth extraction?

In brief: See ur surgeon

There are a number of treatments available to help stimulate healing, including medications and laser therapy.
Knowing exactly what caused the paresthesia would be helpful in determining the therapy necessary.

In brief: See ur surgeon

Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dentistry

In brief: Prednisone

Medrol (methylprednisolone) dose pak if started soon enough after paresthesia was noted, ice to reduce swelling.
Otherwise, will usually come back over time (months).

In brief: Prednisone

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See a neurologist

Paresthesia also called oral numbness occur following restorative and surgical dental procedures.
Even administration of local anesthetic could be a cause of the paresthesia. The bottom line, paresthesia is a nerve damage disorder and should be treated as a neuropathy by a neurologist.

In brief: See a neurologist