What can I do for cold sensitivity in tooth that popped up all of a sudden?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: Two things
Avoid cold foods and liquids and see a dentist asap to determine what, if anything, is wrong.

In brief: Two things
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Harold Edwards
Dentistry
In brief: Could be a Cavity
I recommend checking with a dds to see if you have a cavity or an old filling that needs to be repaired.
You may have also damaged a piece of a tooth without knowing. For a while you can use a floride rinse several times a day which can help in some cases.

In brief: Could be a Cavity
Dr. Harold Edwards
Dr. Harold Edwards
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Sensitive tooth
Sensodyne & other toothpastes "for sensitive teeth" may help short term, as may otc topical pain meds like oragel or anbesol, but if problem persists, see your dentist to check for cavitiy or other problem.

In brief: Sensitive tooth
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Jack Hinkle