I'm not on birth control and I'm sexually act, I feel as if I'm pregnant for certainly, I have a missed period, sore breast an other symptoms could I be?

Yes. Try an over the counter pregnancy test or visit your primary care doctor for a preganancy evaluation.
Sure. No Birth control + sexually active = Possible pregnancy. They only way to know for certain is to take a pregnancy test.
Possibly. Those women who are sexually active without using birth control usually get the name Mother at some point in time. You should definitely do a home pregnacy test. If it is negative, repeat it in ten days. If the second one is negtive then you are probably not pregnant. If either one is positive, make an appointment to start your prenatal care as soon as possible.