What is the autism medication treatment for children and teenagers?

A None I'm aware of. Autism, or the expanded spectrum, label placed on kids or adults with behaviors & differences in function that fit a specific pattern. There is no medication that i'm aware of for autism, although many have been tried over the years. Each patient may have individual needs based on testing & exam that would deserve medications. These would be prescribed & monitored on a case by case basis.
Medications are used. For comorbid psychiatric & neurodevelopmental disorders, commonly found in children & teens with ad +/- intellectual disability, who tend to be very sensitive to psychotropic medications & respond to very low doses. Adhd, anxiety disorders, irritability & depression are most common. Stimulants, non- stimulants, neuroleptics, & ssri's are used. R-baclofen helps social withdrawal in fragile x.