What are ways to stop cheek biting?

Dr. Gregg Alexander

In brief: Dental block

Your dentist may be able to help you.
Similar to folks who grind their teeth at night, a dental block may help alleviate your cheek chewing. Also, sometimes stress level reduction can help decrease nighttime gnawing.

In brief: Dental block

Your dentist may be able to help you.
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
General Practice

In brief: (Un)intentiional?

Is is chronic accidental trauma or is it habitual chewing?Accidents?There might be an easy solution if the cause is tooth misalignment or muscle-induced bite descrepencies.
A dentist can help.Habits?I used to do the same thing so i gave myself something else to do in order to save my cheeks. Sugarless gum. I stopped chewing gum when i noticed that the cheek biting had stopped. It works!

In brief: (Un)intentiional?

Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds