Docs have been testing for heart prob woke up with swelling in L leg then later in my R arm should I Goto hosp? 1st time swelling has happened

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

If you have ben having tests done, I assume you have been getting IVs or blood draws etc done, along with possibly being more sedentary lately… I would want to make sure you do not have a blood clot in your leg or an infection or hematoma in your arm after an IV or blood draw.
The swelling in one leg and one arm are not typical for a heart problem such as heart failure.

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine