I have a fatty hump on my back in between my shoulder blades does this mean I have Cushings syndrome? : (

More Info. The "hump" is associated with Cushing's syndrome however there are a lot of other symptoms/signs You should see your Primary Care Provider since it appears you are worried about this possibility. There is EFFECTIVE TREATMENT for Cushing's so see your Doctor soon! Hope this helps Dr Z.