My daughter is 18 months old she drank a little soap water and has dry cough now. Shud I take her to doctor?

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Soapy Water

What type of soap did she drink? Babies are notorious for drinking bath water, perhaps the soapy water just irritated her throat.
Give her a warm drink and see if it reolves. If not then you can take her to her doctor.

In brief: Soapy Water

Dr. Lori Semel
Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Probably not

If it was a regular hand or body soap, there should be no problem. She may vomit, but it isn't dangerous.
If it was a stronger cleaning product, it depends. Call Poison Control and give them the information from the product container. In the UK, the National Poisons Information number is In England and Wales: NHS 111 - dial 111 In Scotland: NHS 24 - dial 111 In Republic of Ireland: 01 809 2166

In brief: Probably not

Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. Shontae Buffington