When closing my eyes and standing i feel like im moving frequent headaches and my bodyi feel wierd when walking what coukd this be also ringing in ear?

In brief: Migrainous vertigo

You may have Migrainous Vertigo or Vertiginous Migraine headaches.
Simply put, you have a combined attack of migraine headache along with vertigo (spinning dizziness). The odd thing about these headaches is that the components are often separated so far in time that it's tough to recognize. Contact me at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi KeyCode: PDXFNR for an appointment and we'll talk some more.

In brief: Migrainous vertigo

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Inner ear

These symptoms are consistent with an inner ear problem.
There is a condition called Meniere's disease which includes all of these. A visit with an Ear, Nose, Throat specialist is in order to establish the diagnosis and begin treatment.

In brief: Inner ear

Dr. Harold Peltan
Dr. Harold Peltan
Dr. Leila Hashemi
I agree with Dr. Peltan, you need an evaluation by an ENT doctor, other possibilities include Labyrinthitis, Vestibulitis, Vestibular neuritis, shwachman, Vestibular Migraine and also the pathology in cerebellum like tumors, inflammation, Stroke and Cerebellar Migraine
Dr. Vicken Poochikian