Would would you get the breast cancer genetic testing?

Risk for cancer. If you have a strong family history of breast or ovarian cancer (or less commonly prostate or pancreas), if you had cancer before certain age, or breast cancer with certain characteristics, you may be a candidate for brca testing. Please note that this should be done in a setting of a full risk assessment visit by a trained professional.
Family history. It depends on the family history of the person.
Family history. It may be useful for a woman with strong family history of breast cancer to get genetic testing done. Even in that case the woman should consider what she would do with the results before getting the tests done. It is best to consult your doctor to detemine if a genetic test may be warranted.