What should a calf augmentation surgery cost?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Fat grafting works
Fat grafting works and works beautifully and permanently.
I have been performing fat grafting for calf augmentation for over 17 years every week and not a single patient lost any of the fat that i transferred. You can see the long term results at www.Drgrossman.Com. The procedure results are very much surgeon and experience related. Good luck from nyc.

In brief: Fat grafting works
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Bad operation
Fat grafting does not last and implants give you an abnormal contour and potential complications.
I do not recommend this operation regardless of the price.

In brief: Bad operation
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: $5,000 and up
The price for any procedure is determined by the location in the us, where is the surgery being done, i.
e. Hospital, ambulatory center or doctors' office. Type of anesthesia and anesthesia provider, all of these factors play a role in the price determination. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.

In brief: $5,000 and up
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Marsha Davis