How to get child into private school without public school help, using my rights as parent because l believe my child has medica Issues, misdiagnosed?

In brief: Odd idea

You get into a private school by paying for the service, not making demands of the public system. Private schools are also not required to make any accommodations for kids with special needs, be they learning or medical.
Public schools are required to make these accommodations.You need to meet with a representative of your local special services department and explore your available options.

In brief: Odd idea

Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Private schools

Private schools are just that.
...private entities to which you must complete an application and be accepted to. Administrators at the school review the applications and make the decision if the school and child are a good fit.

In brief: Private schools

Private schools are just that.
Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Shontae Buffington