I've already had a TTE, holter monitor & stress test, what would other tests would an electrophysiologist do to find the cause of my tachycardia?

Electrophysiologist . An event recorder and maybe an implantable loop recorder if necessary .
Event monitor &or EP. If the aetiology of your tachycardia has not been diagnosed as yet, then you might need an event monitor. The yield on a Holter monitor is only good if you have your symptoms while wearing it for the 24-48 hr span. 30 day Event monitor may be warranted to pick up arrhythmia. Or based on symptoms, maybe map it with invasive EP study.
Event recorder. Hi Shane! If the tachycardia is not daily and instead is intermittent, a 2 week recording device such as Cardionet is given to you to increase the likelihood of recording the tachycardia when it randomly happens. Once the tachycardia type is identified, it then can be treated.