27F I have chest pain all threw my chest but last week the doc. Ruled out heart problems with EKG xray blood. So what's wrong with me?

Depends. Chest pain has many causes and many implications. Some are minor and some can be life threatening. You could have anxiety, blood clots, muscular, nerve problems, bad acid reflux, a skin problem and much more. As it turns out,more information a complete history and physical is recommended by the same doctor or emergency room, if you indeed have these symptoms. Good luck.