I have brown teeth. How can I make them white?

Dr. Stanley Siu
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: External vs internal

The question that needs to be asked is what caused the teeth to be brown.
If they've always been brown since childhood, it's possible you have a syndrome, fluorosis (too much fluoride), or enamel deficiency. If they've become more brown w/ age, some enamel may be wearing thin, exposing the dentin (which is the layer immediately underneath). Dentin is naturally darker. Reduce dark colored drinks.

In brief: External vs internal

Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Michael Dansie

In brief: Brush, brush

Brush and floss your teta eth daily to improve the health of teeth.
Healthy teeth will help your smile. Fluoride supplementation for children and drinking water with Fluoride that has been added has also shown to help prevent tooth decay.

In brief: Brush, brush

Dr. Michael Dansie
Dr. Michael Dansie