Fell on shoulder and now have dull pain while breathing?

See doctor. Though you may have just bruised your side, you should see your doctor to make sure that you don't have rib fracture or worse.
Contusion. You may have bruised your chest wall which could give you the described symptom. If you are not getting better, and certainly if your symptoms become worse, seek evaluation to make sure there is not a more significant problem.