Whipple IRE Open Surgery: What questions should I expect to answer when meeting with the anesthesiologist at the preop consultation?

Dr. Robert Robinson

In brief: Options and Risks

You should be asking about the options available for the planned surgery (spinal, general, and possibly others) and what the risks are for each option.
Your anesthesiologist should be able to discuss this in detail with you so you can make an informed decision about your surgery. If you have allergies, take medications, or have medical problems make sure your anesthesiologist knows about them.

In brief: Options and Risks

Dr. Robert Robinson
Dr. Robert Robinson
Dr. Nir Hus
Surgery

In brief: Prep whipple surgery

I think the most important topic to go over with the anthesthesiologist is the PostOP Critical care Managment.
Specifically extubation vs. keep you intubation postoperatively.

In brief: Prep whipple surgery

Dr. Nir Hus
Dr. Nir Hus
Dr. William Forsythe