I wash my face twice a day. My acne has been bad the past 2 years. I have red & purple spots on my face along with holes & dents. How can I fix it?

See a dermatologist. A skin specialist will know how to help you. Any other action may be a waste of time. Some birth control makes acne better, some make it worse. Spironolactone will probably clear you combined with adapalene or tretinoin gel.